Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas

This is my second Christmas as a single person. Its kind of hard being single at this time of year when you get together with friends and family, or maybe I have just forgotten how to relax and have fun?

It was my decision to leave my marriage but I wasn't leaving it 3 years ago to be alone. But because it was my decision, its not easy to tell family that you are lonely as I'm sure deep down they feel I have brought any loneliness I feel on myself.

So you carry on

And try to make sure your kid has a happy and joyous time

Which meant getting up before 7am this morning to open stocking presents!

I am cooking Christmas dinner today for the first time in a few years as my son and I celebrate our first Christmas in our new home. My parents are coming for part of the day as we keep to some of our family traditions...........they usually start with sausage rolls and tea or coffee mid morning but someone ie me forgot to buy sausage rolls so I am hoping to rustle up some cheese straws shortly!

Presents depending I may get some sewing done this evening and I think I will blog next about what i am working on

Happy Christmas to anyone who reads this!

No comments:

Post a Comment