Sunday 25 March 2012

No Posts Equals.........

In my case it equals not a lot going on. Hardly any sewing has been done and I don't seem to have much to moan about either!!
So I guess that means I am quite content with my life at the moment. And I think that I am.
I love my little house and we are now starting to make it our own more. The garden is looking wonderful with daffodils all over the place and little gems keep popping up like a couple of hyacinths and I think some bluebells.

As for sewing, I did actually do some last night and nearly finished piecing the next block in my SBS quilt.
I have a quilter's block with my Kaleidoscope quilt, I think because it needs irregular quilting. Each stage is going to need a different quilting style and at the moment I can't decide what is best for the section I am working on.
I made a nice sample quilt a week or so ago to display some of the fabrics from the Imperial Collection 7 from Robert Kaufman and it does look really smart and stylish...................but then I sold out of one of the fabrics at the Chilford quilt show........
I think I can substitute another similar fabric which will be great as I think the quilt design is a winner! I only have an image of it on my phone at the moment so will try and post a picture of it next time I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment