Saturday 7 January 2012

Time

Life is so frustrating sometimes.

I have so many ideas buzzing around my head all the time; projects, class ideas, business ideas and that's not including all the thoughts I have about things to do in my new house.

And yet each day goes by and I don't seem to accomplish anything!

How do people manage to be productive and achieve things?

Is it just down to my inability to be decisive? I probably spend too much time sitting at my computer wasting time when I could be actually doing the things I want to achieve but I think its also to do with being the only adult in a household and having to do certain chores and other things at certain times. We'll ignore housework because I'm not big on doing housework, but someone has to cook each evening and then there's washing up to be done..........and all of a sudden the evening has gone!

Maybe I just need to be a bit more organised and allocate a small amount of time each day to various tasks and that way I will achieve several things over a period of time rather than spending a whole day working on one task and then feeling guilty about neglecting another task.........and I'm including the pile of ironing I have in this!

Maybe I need to make a list..............

No comments:

Post a Comment