Thursday 2 June 2016

My Blogging Mojo

The trouble with blogging, well for me anyway, is that I struggle to find the time to write a post. Weeks go by and all of a sudden I have loads to write about which puts me off writing something...

And then I wonder should I even bother as I doubt many people read my posts anyway and maybe I should just stick to micro-blogging on Twitter and Instagram?

But then I think, maybe I'll give it another go...a monthly update on my creative life and another on my allotment life?

Maybe 

Joanna 

1 comment:

  1. I think the trick is to write your blog for you - or see it like a letter you're writing to a friend. I think the blogger Angry Chicken has actually had years of her blog printed in book format as a record for her children later in life.

    ReplyDelete